Aggressive, Experienced Defense Against Homicide Accusations
The most serious charges in Texas include murder and homicide related offenses. Texas aggressively prosecutes people accused of violent crimes, including: assault, manslaughter, murder, and capital murder.
If you, a friend, or a family member is a suspect in an open murder investigation, call the Aulbaugh Law Firm IMMEDIATELY! Former Chief Felony Prosecutor James Aulbaugh can ensure all your rights are protected and aggressively fight against you being charged.
Every minute counts! To protect yourself or a family member, call the Aulbaugh Law Firm for an immediate consultation to discuss your individual situation and for advice on how to protect your rights and freedom.
As a former Chief Felony Prosecutor and Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, James Aulbaugh is ready to assist you with your case. Call Today: 214-500-0430.
What Does Capital Murder Mean?
In Texas, Capital murder is a murder that is enhanced by the following circumstances:
- Victim is a peace officer or fireman acting under lawful duty
- Murder intentionally committed during kidnapping, burglary, robbery, aggravated sexual assault, arson, terroristic threat, retaliation
- Paid to commit murder or paying another to commit murder
- Murder occurs during escape from penal institution
- Incarcerated inmate murders a prison employee
- Inmate murders another inmate
- Murders more than one person in criminal transaction or during different transactions but murder is committed while pursuing same course of conduct
- Murders child under 6 years old
- Murders a judge or justice because of their service or status
Trust Experienced, Board Certified
Defense for Murder Charges in Texas
Contrary to popular belief, the fact that someone has been killed does not necessarily mean that a crime has been committed. James Aulbaugh, your experienced, board certified Dallas murder defense lawyer, knows the legal defenses to murder and homicide charges: self-defense, defense of others, defense of property, lack of intent, accident, and more.
You need an experienced, Board Certified attorney to who can aggressively defend against all types of murder charges:
- Capital murder committed during another serious crime (such as rape, robbery, or burglary)
- Murder involving Family Violence or Child Abuse
- Criminally negligent homicide
- Intoxication manslaughter
When you hire the Aulbaugh Law Firm, James will thoroughly investigate the facts of your case and independently seek to obtain evidence in your favor. James will fight for you through each state of the case, from investigation and arrest to trial and beyond. James will ensure all your rights were observed and are protected. If any evidence was obtained by law enforcement through an illegal search, seizure, detention, or confession, James will argue to have it thrown out!
Murder charges are not commonly resolved through negotiation or a plea agreement. You need a trial tested, board certified attorney who is not afraid to take to trial. Having participated in over 120 jury trial, James has the experience and expertise to win your case at trial.
Need a trial tested attorney? Call today! (214) 500-0430
If you have been charged with intoxication assault, intoxication manslaughter, murder, capital murder, or other serious charge, call the Aulbaugh Law Firm today to speak with a trial tested, board certified murder defense attorney in Dallas, TX.